Cloudbreak, Seattle’s #ReviveLive Music Fest
November 2-22, 2023
Presented by King County Creative and Visit Seattle, with funding from the Seattle Office of Economic Development
- Venues in metropolitan King County, accessible from downtown Seattle hotels (funding source)
- Venues must be independent or offer a rental event with proceeds fully benefiting local independent promoter(s)
- Artists should be Washington-based, ideally King-County based.
Budget Availability: Based on the below criteria, each venue can submit up to 5 events (featuring different artists) for consideration for Cloudbreak Music Fest.
- Venues with a capacity under 500: Up to $5,000 can be allocated to your venue to cover 1-5 shows
- Venues with a capacity over 501: Up to $10,000 can be allocated to your venue to cover 1-5 shows
- Subject to review & discussion: “underplays” and special festival circumstances
Please submit all entries by June 20, 2023, for consideration. Priority dates/funding will be allocated to those who submit by the deadline.
- Venues receiving CB funds are asked to hold 10% of venue capacity for free admission for qualifying hotel guests
- Shows should be identified as being part of Cloudbreak, otherwise, venues promote & market normally
- Cloudbreak campaign is administered, funded, and managed by the producing partners (Visit Seattle, King County)
Note: Once we approve and confirm your events, we will request show promotion information (url/show link, images, promotional copy) and a final invoice and W9 for payment.
Cloudbreak Music Fest Venue Submission